All MegaplanIT compliance engagements begin with a kick-off call between your organization’s Point of Contact and the MegaplanIT Engagement Manager and Consulting team. The purpose of this initiation phase is to confirm:
- the timeframes and constraints.
- the organization’s locations and services.
- all internal stakeholders.
- any third-party organizations in scope.
- all contacts, both in- and out-of-hours, for both parties.
- requirements for reporting and/or escalations.
- how data should be stored and transmitted.
During Phase One, your MegaplanIT consultant will determine the scope of the project by
obtaining a high-level overview of your organization, as well as its current risk management
Maintaining communication throughout the engagement process helps keep the assessment on budget and on time. Your MegaplanIT team will work with you to establish meetings that fit your schedule, and are appropriate to the requirements of your assessment. Weekly review meetings are standard, but daily debriefs are suggested during on-site portions of the review. Meetings will cover the current status of the project, updates on any findings, and the identification of risks or potential issues that could affect the progression of the assessment.