Sales Account Manager
MegaplanIT is searching for an energetic, results-oriented Business Development Professional with extensive sales experience. The ideal candidate should be prepared to engage in both marketing and sales related activities and have experience selling technology or consulting services to mid and large size corporations.
Sales Account Manager Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility of this role is to help MegaplanIT grow through direct sales and marketing efforts. Superior prospecting skills along with strong local and/or national relationships within the industry is imperative. The ideal candidate should thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple marketing and sales related activities. These activities include: cold-calling to identify decision makers and setting introductory meetings, managing webinars, supporting marketing efforts at various conferences, and working collaboratively with others to support MegaplanIT’s business development goals.
The MegaplanIT, sales associate job duties shall include (but shall not be limited to) the following:
• Must have demonstrated sales experience, strong follow-up abilities, and be a self-starter.
• Execute negotiation and closing techniques to secure profitable business while positioning MegaplanIT service offerings with customer contacts
• Develop and maintain client relationships.
• Analyze client list and identify new opportunities with existing, former and new clients.
• Qualify customers by determining needs, ability-to-buy, and decision-making capability.
• Consistently meet revenue targets and margin responsibilities.
• Must be able to manage a large number of cold-calling activities from lead list identification, call script execution, upselling and closing.
• Highly motivated to work in an entrepreneurial, team-oriented environment where everyone works collaboratively to grow the business.
• Identifying companies in your key markets.
• Identifying decision-makers and key information in target accounts to start the sales and marketing process.
• Helping clients understand our services and aligning them to their needs.
• Driving sales cycles to closure.
• Capturing accurate and complete information in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
• Attending industry conferences to develop industry expertise and to build network.
• Must be independent and a self-starter.
• Experience selling IT consulting solutions and security services preferred.
• Ability to exceed customer expectations & maintain high customer satisfaction consistently.
• Must be reasonably technical.
• Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly proficient level computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
• Excellent social networking skills to drive business connections, introductions, proposals, sales and follow up
• Exceptional organization skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Personable and proven ability to develop and sustain effective client relationships.
• Must be able to conceptualize, articulate, and resolve business challenges to solve each client issue successfully.
• Ability to research and truly understand competitor strengths and weaknesses while effectively articulating MegaplanIT competitive advantage.
• Knowledge of contract structuring, program/project management, IT trends/innovations.
• Must tracked using CRM tool as a gauge of time spent researching clients and contacting them.
Accountabilities and performance measures
• Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales organization quotas and performance objectives.
• Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales organization impacting initiatives.
• Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization.
• Accountable for accurate and on-time specific sales opportunities and aggregate pipeline reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness.
• Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.
*Must be lawfully permitted to work in the United States without sponsorship;
*The information outlining the job duties and responsibilities is a general overview and may be subject to change
Job Type: Full-time