Pre PCI Gap Assessment
Every business that handles cardholder information is required to comply with the Payment Card Industry’s (PCI) security standards, including periodic PCI assessments. Our Pre PCI Gap Assessment identifies security control gaps in your cardholder data environment to make sure you’re ready for your formal PCI assessment.
Megaplan-IT’s on-site Pre PCI Gap Assessment is designed to improve reporting results and lower your final audit costs by evaluating your business’s current readiness to pass a formal PCI Compliance Assessment. Whether you’re new to PCI compliance or simply want to optimize your PCI Compliance Assessment, Megaplan-IT’s PCI-DSS Gap Assessment Service is a cost-effective first step towards a proactive and comprehensive PCI-DSS compliance strategy.
Megaplan-IT approaches PCI Compliance Gap Assessment with a focus on accuracy and efficiency. Our process includes:
1. A Review of Project Scope and Required Policies and Procedures
2. Policy and Procedure Collection, Analysis & Controls Validation
3. Onsite Validation and Draft PCI Gap Assessment Report
4. Megaplan-IT Quality Assurance
5. Deliver Final PCI Gap Assessment Report
Contact Us Today!
Trusted Advisory & Remediation
Megaplan-IT supports our clients’ PCI Compliance initiatives by employing Qualified Security Assessors (QSAs) with expertise in all aspects of technical remediation. Megaplan-IT’s Trusted Advisory Service provides our clients with the support they need to achieve complete PCI-DSS compliance and remain compliant between each assessment.
Our Trusted Advisory and Remediation Service includes:
- Comprehensive background information about the PCI-DSS requirements and objectives.
- Individualized business processes and cardholder data flows to optimize business activities and reduce the PCI-DSS scope.
- A detailed roadmap explaining what remediation efforts need to be taken by each group within your organization to bring your business closer to full PCI compliance.
- Comprehensive education on Industry Best Practices.
- A cost-effective approach that will meet your business’s budgetary needs.
Policies and Procedures
Megaplan-IT will help your business develop Information Security Policies and Procedures that address all of your organization’s PCI Compliance requirements. We will partner with your IT staff to create a document that reflects the specific environment and procedures of your organization’s operating system. This service will ensure your Policies and Procedures document is uniquely tailored to your individual PCI compliance needs.
Megaplan-IT Policy and Procedure Development Process consists of:
- Policy and Procedure Data Gathering
- Documentation Development
- Review, Modification & Final Delivery of the Policies and Procedures Document
Quarterly Health Checks
Technology changes fast, and critical updates can't wait until your next assessment deadline. Our Qualified Security Assessors (QSAs) will schedule time each quarter to review your system changes and offer Trusted Advisory and Remediation for any minor issues that may affect compliance.
We believe that proper communication and education will strengthen your organization's PCI Compliance posture to ensure your organization maintains compliance throughout the year.
Internal/External Vulnerability Scanning
Our Vulnerability Scanning services will search your organization’s websites and IT infrastructure to locate any vulnerabilities and provide options for remediation. The evaluation will determine the level of security currently in place for your business’s Internet services and externally facing systems.
Our mission is to mitigate your risks and remedy the root causes of your security vulnerabilities through a comprehensive, multi-step process. We will collect and analyze pertinent information about the network and then leverage that information to improve the assessment and verification phases of the remediation process. In order to minimize the chances of reporting false positives/negatives, Megaplan-IT’s skilled consultants don’t just rely on one type of scan. Our consultants perform multiple types of scans to cover all internal and external security vulnerabilities.
Internal/External/Web Penetration Testing
In order to achieve PCI Compliance 11.3, Megaplan-IT adheres to a well-defined methodology for achieving your organization’s goals for Internal, External and Web Penetration Testing. This series of penetration tests will analyze your system from top to bottom. In addition, Megaplan-IT performs all penetration testing seamlessly, so your normal workflow is not disrupted.
Our Internal/External/Web Penetration Testing service reduces your overall PCI Compliance risk and ensures that your business meets its PCI compliance objectives in a timely manner. This service also helps us achieve our goal of providing our clients with the most efficient compliance solutions possible.
Security Compliance Project Management
Megaplan-IT utilizes proven models, techniques, and tools to ensue your security compliance projects reach successful completion. We implement and manage each task with your organization’s unique scope, schedule, and personnel in mind, allowing us to create a project management strategy that’s tailored to your individual needs. Our clients rest assured knowing our project management services provide the professional quality and technical expertise necessary to guarantee every compliance project is a success.
Project Management Goals
- Clearly define the compliance scope with all stakeholders at the beginning of the project.
- Outline detailed deliverables that meet the client’s requirements and specifications.
- Provide effective communication and documentation throughout the project’s lifecycle.
- Regularly monitor and track the process to improve the end results.
- Identify and analyze changes to the project scope and remediation efforts.
- Proactively detect and remedy any potential issues through proven Quality Assurance processes.