Compliance Analyst | On-Site, Arizona
united states • Compliance Services • Full-Time
MegaplanIT is a Security Testing, Compliance Assessment & Managed Security (MDR) firm specializing in over 48 technically advanced services designed to protect cardholders and other sensitive data, secure in-scope networks, systems & web/mobile applications to ensure that organizations are both secure and compliant. MegaplanIT’s growth derives from providing our clients with quality service and consistent communication to ensure that we have exceeded their Security & Compliance needs while delivering on-demand support to bolster their defense against tomorrow’s cyber threats. Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, we are looking to add an experienced Compliance Analyst to our growing team.
Research regulations by reviewing regulatory bulletins and other sources of information. Maintains rapport with regulatory personnel by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Managing Consultant will provide practical recommendations around a wide range of technology and compliance drivers that include SDL, IT security, ISO, PCI, and HIPAA
- Able to multitask and work independently with minimum supervision to meet client deadlines. Must be flexible, proactive, quick to learn, and possess a can-do attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to express their thoughts clearly, know how to listen, and be able to contribute in a team environment
- Proven experience in conducting enterprise risk and security assessments and IT audits with regard to policies, process and procedures design, and information security aspects of privacy and regulatory compliance
- Be able to communicate compliance and information security and technology issues clearly to business and technical clients
- Perform comprehensive PCI DSS, Trusted Advisory Service, Policy and Procedure Development ISO27001/27002, NIST 800-53/171 and HIPAA/HITECH assessment for MegaplanIT, LLC clients
- Develop reports that detail compliance gaps for all assessments including risk severity level, systems impacted, business risk summary, and recommendations for remediation for all findings
- Create roadmap to achieve full compliance prior to formal audit with prioritized remediation steps, estimated work efforts, and associated timelines
- Advise clients on how to achieve compliance. Review Report on Compliance with clients, provide guidance on remediation actions, and advise services that could be of benefit with regard to industry trends around achieving compliance (i.e. technical solutions)
- Assist Business Development/Sales team by answering business and technical questions related but not limited to PCI DSS, PA-DSS, Trusted Advisory, ISO27001/27002, Policy and Procedures, Penetration Testing and HIPAA compliance
- Help oversee projects; this requires the ability to work with a diverse group of security professionals with various roles and responsibilities.
- Assist with developing and managing internal and external delivery processes, procedures, and methodologies
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients including project management.
- Driving the requirements gathering process
- Developing customer-centric security solutions aligned with customer business objectives
- Developing and implementing work plans, migration plans, and conversion scripts needed to integrate proposed solutions
- Integrating security solutions in complex, mission-critical environments, and documenting solutions according to client and MegaplanIT, LLC standards
- Support security practice offerings in pre- and post-sales roles
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert, providing knowledge and assistance in a wide range of security and compliance fields.
- Maintain expected levels of personal productivity and resource utilization by documenting and presenting a sound product and working with management to support booked engagements.
- Meet professional practice standards and demonstrate competence in core service areas.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with client personnel.
- Maintain high morale by contributing to an effective, positive work environment.
- Act as a team participant who can work well with others and guide oneself through a professional development process, including timely completion of reviews and goal setting.
- Deliver work that meets or exceeds expectations based on a strong understanding of the client’s business and needs.
- Maintain effective communication between other consultants, client stakeholders.
- Participate in industry conferences and professional organizations.
- Provide additional value for clients by offering constructive insights and consultative advice based on personal experience with the client, their industry, established standards, and leading practices.
- Demonstrate a high level of commitment to client success as shown by responding promptly to changes in client expectations both professionally and effectively.
- Operational Tasks such as Office 365, Forecast Tracker, and Project Management of internal and external projects.
- Full Time
- Compensation Range for this role is based on the national averages. The actual salary offer will be based on experience and expertise of the successful candidate