Sales Account Executive | On-Site, Arizona
united states • Sales • Full-Time
MegaplanIT is a Security Testing, Compliance Assessment & Managed Security (MDR) firm specializing in over 48 technically advanced services designed to protect cardholder and other sensitive data, secure in-scope networks, systems & web/mobile applications to ensure that organizations are both secure and compliant. MegaplanIT’s growth derives from providing our clients quality service and consistent communication to ensure that we have exceeded their Security & Compliance needs while delivering on-demand support to bolster their defense against tomorrow’s cyber threats.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, we are looking to add an experienced Account Executive to our growing team.
Accomplished solution-oriented Account Executive professional with demonstrated success in hunting for new clients/opportunities while selling services and technology to Enterprise, mid-market and emerging technology accounts. The Account Executive can communicate effectively with C level executives, as well as their teams, to help them solve some of the most challenging Cybersecurity and compliance problems utilizing best in class multi-practice resources and cross-functional teams. The primary responsibility of this role is to help MegaplanIT grow their revenue through direct sales and marketing efforts while contributing to a sustainable and effective sales and marketing strategy.
- and future cybersecurity portfolio service offerings to achieve sales bookings quota
- Responsible for creating and executing a quarterly business development plan and process, including coordination of all necessary internal and external resources to identify and secure business opportunities
- Prepare quarterly review on business prospects and market conditions to ensure revenue and resources are aligned with business goals
- Build working relationships cross-functionally with project management team, delivery team, and marketing to ensure coordination of efforts and good communication with all parties
- Establish a repeatable process for deal review, approval, and lead deal execution
- Support building market awareness internally and externally for our Cybersecurity portfolio service offerings
- Meeting follow-up, Pipeline development, Opportunity pursuit, Contract negotiation, Proposal and Statement of Work (SOW) development, and Revenue goals
- Engage with clients in strategic discussions to provide best in class Cybersecurity / IT Strategy and industry guidance to maximize client’s long-term business objectives
- Develop strong and lasting relationships with client executives, effectively engage new business and position the account for follow on security and risk advisory engagements
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
- Lead client-facing management Security Strategy and Planning sessions and formal proposal presentations
- Develop business with new buyers and business units within existing accounts
- Attend Industry conferences to develop industry expertise and to build the MegaplanIT community of clients, customers, and partners
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience with direct sales or account management in a B2B sales environment
- Demonstrate a consistent and demonstrable track record of achieving annual revenue and bookings targets
- Proven history of quota attainment, forecast accuracy, and pipeline generation
- Knowledge of market trends, industry participants, new technologies & business models
- Demonstrated superior ability to develop and lead relationship-building activities with C-Level executives, including CISO, CIO, CEO, CFO, COO, Business Executives, and General Auditor
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical, and leadership skills
- Critical thinking skills to determine the best solution out of multiple “correct” options
- Ability to travel up to 30% on a monthly basis.
- Desire and ability to understand and relate complex product technology, services, strategy, and direction
- Solution Selling
- Strong work ethic
- Full Time
- Based in Scottsdale, AZ
- Compensation Range for this role is based on the national averages. The actual salary offer will be based on experience and expertise of the successful candidate
- May be eligible for commission, incentive, and recognition programs